Followers

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Incarcerated

In hospital, trapped and locked away -
With my faculties in disarray -
And as I struggled to cope -
I didn't give up hope.

I plodded along, shuffling through an existence,
That is boring with persistence -
As I had irritable side effects-
We were medical subjects.

I am drawn into your female vulnerability,
And  ask the question of your sensibility,
To be reciprocal in proximity
With close up sexuality.

For my exploits I get reprimanded,
And inappropriately remanded
To my room with supervision -
A positive and prone position.

The nurses followed me about,
And I was prone to shout,
To express my expressions
Of heated, hard to the core relations.

© Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment