Followers

Saturday, 11 March 2017

To See Is To Be

I have subjection's about being on injections -
A medical liberty of injustice transparency -
As I am a victim of negligence:
An act of severance and perseverance!
I will fight my defence, whence
I make a timely appearance -
That I have to attend, enough to send you insane
With deliberating the psychiatric blame,
As I am judged in haste to become hospital waste
As I am prone to raise my voice -
A frustrated and  subjected choice.

I'll stand my ground with defence
With appetence and penitence
To take control over the whole pretence
Of having a say, and I'll bring into play
My intellect, with a a mind to dissect -
I will point out, shout out at my suspect
And detain him with sentences about respect.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson. 11/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment