Followers

Sunday, 12 March 2017

An Oddessy

I’ve been through an odyssey of ill-health
Some symptoms obvious while others in stealth
And while hiding away not wanting to face another day
The voices and aggressive behaviour come into play.

Who am I, a multitude of alters and countenances
That come at different levels of prices
As in punishing I self into being unwell
A prolonged and cursed spell.

To punch oneself in the face
With faculties out of place
Lets face it, it’s a shit
Way to behave with grit.

Who are you and what are you about?
Do you scream and shout
In a behavioural storm
About being at a ‘norm’.

We all get angry, but I get unruly
With myself and I, a truly
Negative way to behave -
So fatefully grave.

© Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment