Followers

Monday, 20 March 2017

Bipolar

I raged in a delusional state,
Enough to recall and relate,
In a paranoia mentality -
A dangerous gravity.

Passers by were hapless victims
Of my unruly behavioural sins
Of investigating my suspicions
Of directive misdirection's.

Talking in a mode to translate
Into blinding truth or hate
But this was to sate
With a mental debate.

But I always went on my way
To sing my sorrows another way,
As my misconceptions
Raised many attentions.

Off to the ward, an imprisonment
Of unwarranted punishment -
Where the nurses don't have the time of day
And you are constantly sent on your way.

Left to rot and suffer the penalty
Of having a grave mentality -
With a psychotic stare
Without a personal care.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 20/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment