Followers

Thursday, 16 March 2017

Forgiving Beckoning

Come back from whence you went,
And adhere to this beckoning cry,
Of too much time inconsiderately spent
Being an adulterous pig in a sty.

What about the vows you made,
And I welfare amidst mockery,
That I am feeble and fade
Into a background of crockery.

Am I a ball and chain of hindrance,
And are you master of I destiny;
I won't put up with this severance
Of love to servitude prosperity.

You were an eyeful of pride,
And a joy to proudly behold -
So repent and quietly subside -
This environmental scold.

My love is still warm within
And my forgiveness is ripe -
So please get rid of this sin
And come to me in the night.

Make love to I under the moon,
And caress my worries away,
Do not seal my tomb of gloom
By calling on this temptress to play.

Cuddle me in you motions,
And gyrate next to I curves,
And let's mix our emotions
In a sea of washing waves.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 16/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment