Followers

Friday, 17 March 2017

Found Then Lost

I walk but want to run, as I am eager for expression of mind,
But I am on a leash, as medication can sometimes be unkind,
And during this lapse of I true faculties, I drowsily think
And understand sorrow of heart - a red fruit to sink.

Despair can be blood thirsty, and drink up your consciousness,
And as you feel faint with the pressures of seriousness -
You can understand a family's worried perspectives
At a seemingly 'alter' of character in I objectives.

I like to sing, laugh, and enjoy friendly banter connotations,
And have come out of I shell of sluggish palpitations -
A paradox of a duration that flowed with a fast beat
As I endured fearful relations in a paranoia heat.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 17/03/20`17

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I know what that is like... medication being like a leash.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you understand.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete