Followers

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Bipolar Escapade

I raged in a delusional state,
Enough to recall and relate,
In a paranoia mentality -
A dangerous gravity.

Passers by were hapless victims
Of my unruly behavioural sins
Of investigating my suspicions
Of miss-directions.

Talking in code to translate
Into truth or hate,
But this was to sate
With a mental debate.

But I always went on my way
To sing my sorrows another way,
As my misconceptions
Raised attentions.

Down to the ward, an imprisonment
Of unwarranted punishment,
Where the nurses hardly have the time of day
And you are constantly sent on your way.

Left to rot, and suffer the penalty
Of having a grave mentality
With a psychotic stare
Without a personal care.

Copyright. Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment