Followers

Sunday, 12 March 2017

I Am Me

Wondering of a release from wandering with a pace,
And what expectations I might face,
But an understanding of this demanding conceptual reality,
Is soon to be, as I am soon to be free.

And what burdens I with chains to beware with a stare from others –
Is behavioural misconceptions, from experienced lovers,
As to have loved another is to know feelings of care,
And to be neglectful with this warrants a glare.

But I will restrain from this ill-gain, and will refrain,
As I am tame and like honour in I name,
As I am gentlemanly, and exchange pleasantries,
Regardless of patronising negativities.

© Andrew Stevenson  12/2/14

This poem expresses my condition of having bipolar, and being apprehensive of being released  from hospital. I am now well.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment