Followers

Sunday, 12 March 2017

I Loave

I love I love I love I love I love I LOATHE
I loathe like others like sisters and brothers
Yet my loathing subsides, as hides my rage
To age, and as I ponder in wonder, I imagine
A better time and place free from this sin.

Be calm and fruitful in your intake and to not forsake
Others as sisters and brothers, as we all sate
Embraces to nurture each other and weather
The wonder of a glorious nature together.

Bathe in the sun and bask in the know
And sow this crop that time forgot
And stop to wonder at our time together
And remedy a storm with being at a ‘norm’.

I like to hug and love and cherish as a blessing
My family, and thus greatly stressing
That to participate without negate is to appease
With ease the tease of a breeze at being at ease.

© Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment