Followers

Friday, 24 March 2017

I Love To Love

I love to love, and do so with a passion, and with true derision, I will exist without using the fist, as I care for others like sisters and brothers, as we are all equal, a prequel philosophy from philanthropy, and together we can be a sight to see of peace and tranquillity, as I am hospitable, charitable, and with noble intentions we can skip the pretensions of size, be wise and know the score, that I implore, to help the poor and needy, especially those distressed through psychiatric afflictions, as they are needy, and not greedy with your time, they like to rhyme in classes, a good passing, being creative, productive, a positive pastime, and share skills to aiding the ills of taking pills! Mentally insane is a name we can nurture to favour the Saviour, as a morality of standing is being Christianly, a heavenly attribute to some, and be a Utopian and share, care and hug and love.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 24/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love to love. Thank you for your kind comment. Andrew. Bye.

      Delete