Followers

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

I Was And Am

Medication can be tearfully unkind
Messing about with my mind,
And as I slump into depths of despair
I am prone to sit quietly and stare.

A paranoid mentality of nurses after me
After a lifetime of extreme insanity:
They are organised and are forsaking
To my reluctance to unkindly pill taking.

I think I am being scrutinised, analysed -
Which can render I to be mentally paralysed,
But I still exchange pleasing pleasantries
Regardless of my unending idiosyncrasies.

Oh woe to I and my stupid beliefs
Synonymous with psychiatric griefs,
As I am sometimes rendered incapacitated -
A mentally grave position really hated

I have times of being quite well
Where others can obervably tell
That I am looking after myself,
As I look and sound in good health.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment