Followers

Saturday, 18 March 2017

I Was

Medication is unkind as the side effects play
In your body and mind to make you sway -
As I wrestle in restlessness and grapple with I sanity,
I am full of hopefulness  to remain hospital free.
At times I lose my senses and can become delusional
With lots of pretences of being paranormal.
I have different characters that play a different game
With seriousness in natures similarly the same.

Angry at some who follow and watch at a distance
And come the morrow are still in existence.
I can argue and bout with strangers in the street;
Scream and shout in a paranoia heat.
 The memories are many with a violent few
With sorrows to nurture and forgiveness to pursue.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 18/03/2017

A sonnet.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment