Followers

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Laying In Wait

Moving and grooving to the soothing sounds, that leap and bound around the room, to the boom of the bass, and what will lay to pass, as in being an ass, or coming around to the sound of others as Sisters and Brothers, and laying down my arms, as in clenched fists hitting myself with knuckles hard, and what buckles is my sincerity of my destiny,  which would become in jeopardy , so I will wait and see what comes to be in their susceptibility, as i can be quite demanding in what could be forthcoming, as in coping with their responding, whether negative or positive, and I will interrogate their character with endeavour awareness, to cope with a scope of sensitivity, and I will use tact and guile to make it worthwhile in preparing for the occasion, and I will use derision in making my decision with accuracy of what will come to be with being free to see what glee their is in the world.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment