Followers

Saturday, 11 March 2017

Memories

My Valentine is so gentle and sweet,
She is Christianly in her demeanour,
She makes my loving life complete -
She can be my precious saviour.

Clare is her name, she is beautiful,
She sets my heart aflame with passion,
Igniting my palpitations - I am gullible
To her touching, sensitive sensation.

An intellectual, studied and learned,
Who has a morality of standing,
And she thinks using her head,
And thus is not demanding.

She spoiled me with her caring life,
Pampering I with loving intentions,
I am rescued now from trouble and strife,
And  am honourable with many mentions.

I use chivalry as a tool, and offer my hand,
To openly express our affection for each other,
And etiquette that is expressed so grand,
As I thought provoke my cherished lover!

We can be together for our eternity,
Sharing, being companions of leisure,
Treasuring life, an honourable testimony
Of our thoughtfulness endeavour.

You are pillar of great strength,
Without any lasting pretence,
And an open book to read -
Of which I lovingly heed with greed.

© Andrew Stevenson 11/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment