Followers

Monday, 13 March 2017

Times Begun

In the beginning their was loathing at seething,
As you were demanding with my time alone,
I wanted to help you with your kissing
And to spend some time with you at home.

I loved to be, but apparently I didn't know
That I could painstakingly grow to sow
A word or two your way to face another day,
As I carried my burden, along came affray.

I hit myself in the face, and hated the thought
Of facing what I ought as I was caught
By your love for me, a pairing and sharing
Existence begun under the blazing hot Sun.

Time was to trot about and scream and shout,
But I couldn't, as I shouldn't, as I was in a bout
Of hardship at the forsaking aching of filling
What was willing to evolve my chilling ...

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment