Followers

Sunday, 12 March 2017

You Are Beautiful

A beauty to relish and savour,
Who believes in the Saviour.
She is a force to remedy
My elusive sanity!

Her tops are made of lace,
She walks with Christian grace.
A sight to see of peace and tranquillity
And also of modest lenity.

She is pretty and good looking,
And at the best of times stunning,
I admire her in the extreme
And I am very overly keen.

She is appreciatively reciprocal
And so wonderfully amiable,
amenable, sociable and peaceful -
Characteristics I am grateful.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 10/03/2017

I wrote this for my ex-girlfriend, Clare.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Lenity denotes kindness and gentleness

Reciprocal denotes giving back

Amiable denotes being friendly and pleasant

Amenable denotes capable of being treated in a particular way

No comments:

Post a Comment