Followers

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Up And Down

I am crazy at times - delusional and dysfunctional -
And can burst at the seams with strength beyond my means;
Walking everywhere, paranoid to be irrational -
Tripping and imagining and worrying with what seems.

I travel in a land of make believe, and stress at characters
Inquiring and asking what to make of them in my mind,
With uncertain wanderings and pondering of thier natures
To nurture into negative or positive of them being mean or kind.

Kind enough to care, or mean enough to stare -
And brave enough to confront I in battle mode,
But with intentions and a sanity laid bare ;
I plead with my reasoning mentality not to goad.

Heed the remanding fright to your plight of I might
Or embrace I with sanctity and charity, with sincerity,
And I'll soften the blow, by being less alarming in sight
Using I whit as grit in times of shit of a lesser gravity.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment