Followers

Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Overbearing Caring

Kim, my loving sister, is very caring,
But with this she can be overbearing,
As she always presumes that I am not well
And under a cursed and tormented spell.

Year after year I convincingly persevere,
But she is very insensate and insensible
About my trouble, and without a seeping tear
I will cheer my worries away by staying stable.

Apart from this, she is a delight of sight,
As she works with all of her given might,
She works in the day and sometimes the night
Aiding her employers throughout their plight.

I love her very so, and my love does grow,
And I want her to respectfully know,
That she means the world to me
Regardless of her insensibility.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 04/04/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment