Followers

Tuesday, 25 April 2017

To Clare I Still Care

Clare, I miss you humbly so,
And I respectfully want you to know,
That I'd like us to be together
For our existent forever.

You meant the world to me,
And I want you to be
Next to me in our tranquillity
As we play quite happily.

You were to me a sense of pride,
And we were both on each others' side,
Come back to me and enjoy the ride
And to you chivalrously I will abide.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 25/04/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, heartfelt expressions of love. I like how you write. Sorry it's taken so long for me to visit after your generous comment on my post about Earnest Squirrel. Following on Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete