Followers

Sunday, 2 April 2017

Why Me When I Want To Be Full Of Glee

She went away, to vent her frustration another way:
She cried and lied to protect herself with cautious stealth,
But deep within, she knew she committed sin -
And she was to blame for playing the game of being insane.

And what warrants scrupulous attention, is the mention
Of being apart from your faculties, as to tease my temper into life
With strife abound for the rebound of your sound,
But listen to me, and accept where I want to be - full of glee.

I'm quite happy on my own and I used to enjoy your company in my home,
But look at things with a perspective, and not to be neglective
Of my feelings, as I did care, I stare in disbelief at times with the crimes
Of injustice against myself, concerning your health, is it me, you just don't see.

Love is a feeling to keep at all times, and to share with your written lines,
And to be caring without being overbearing, and to speak on the phone about being alone:
But you're with your friends, make amends and think, and don't sink into depths of despair
About your hair, beware, I might not considerately care, as I am full of flare about your snare.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 02/04/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment