Followers

Monday, 1 May 2017

Where Are You

I haven't seen my ex for a while,
She used to make me constantly smile,
She was an inspiration to my sanity
And me and she used to play happily.

Where are you now, and what are you up to,
I'm wondering and pondering without you,
You were to me everything sweet and nice,
An essence of my personal paradise.

Oh Clare I love you greatly so,
And I want you to respectfully know
That my loving love does grow and grow,
And my poetic seeds I will endlessly sow.

Read my verses and reap what I type,
With all of your God given might,
And be Christianly in your demeanour
Of which I do cherishingly treasure.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 01/05/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful. One of those poems that I am sure will sing out to most of us.

    Glad to be back visiting with you, even if I don't always comment. Thank you so much for your kind comment during my recent stay in hospital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete