Followers

Saturday, 24 June 2017

A Blue To Renew

Are you now chilled from acting like ice,
And do you foresee all things nice,
As I am a drip when it comes to you
Acting weak with the blues to renew.

I was down, but I'm now feeling good,
And as I encounter the tearful flood;
I am wet with a saturation of neglect,
And I am small like a tiny insect.

But I am tall, and I let out a crying call
For you, Clare, to have a care, and not fall
Into the pit of despair, as I have a flare
To heed with greed the need to feed with care.

I'm hungry for your love, and long to taste you,
Your lips were luscious to kiss, and like glue
We stuck to each other for long duration's
Which was appealing in revealing dedications.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 24/06/2017

Thank you. Lovelove, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment