Followers

Thursday, 29 June 2017

Begun Under The Son

Will you be able to be confident
In becoming my trusting confidant,
I'll reveal my inner most feeling
Of stealing which is incarcerating.

I want to steal your heart away,
Thoughts that have locked me up,
Will you let me out this time of day
And we can pray to sip from the cup.

You can be a host of the Holy Ghost,
And we can both respectfully boast
That we have endeavours of treasures,
As what is stored up is in measures.

A measure of hospitality respectability,
As we had a sense of sensibility,
And without irate irascibility
We will endeavour precariously.

My being susceptible to needless hostility
Has come to be, and without feeling free
I strive on and on under the blazing hot sun
And under this I will abide by new times begun.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 29/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment