Followers

Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Blue Sky

I've just been for a walk in the sun,
And have worried perspectives,
Of what achieving directives
I can muster with what has begun.

My longing to live again, without refrain,
As I like honour in I name without being insane,
But under what direction shall I fall under
Without the crying thunder of going under.

I am a man of integrity, and honestly
I will abide with the side of modesty,
As to she and he who live their life humbly
Are a treasure of whatever endeavour I can muster.

Have faith and trust in Jesus love, and from above
You'll hear the sky rumble over the concrete jungle,
As to have little faith with being in the gutter
Is a palatable taste that is sick at the stick that
Comes with it, try some love which can lack.

The poor understand suffering, and thus weathering
A storm of a torn apart art, as you can be colourful
In the picture each individual can bring with lack of bling,
And they can sing the blues while still being tuneful.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 20/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment