Followers

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Connotation Supplication

I like to be creative,
Being highly productive
In what I am expressing
Without too much stressing.

I like to be constructive
In whatever perspective,
I am semantic with connotations
With strong family connections.

My family look after me,
And hopefully and respectfully
I will honourably be to he and she
A person of integrity popularity.

Am I a site worth seeing now
With where, why, who and how
I can express myself with a wealth
Of nurturing health with stealth.

I am on my own at the moment,
And looking back to the present
I am blinded by the past, to last
In aghast of ghosts to pass.

But looking ahead, putting to bed
What was honestly said instead
Of dwelling on what you fear -
A haunting that I will adhere.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 21/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment