Followers

Thursday, 22 June 2017

Duration Supplication

Clare, did you stare in disbelief
At my self-harming suffering grief,
And was you at your whits end
With being my loving girlfriend.

I wasn't myself, tormented by my health,
And you was an undercover lover in stealth,
As I was a revelation of segregation
With your separation supplication.

We needed a break, but now I ache
To take you back into my arms
Where we will each not forsake
Each other as a lover of psalms.

Teach to me your thoughts of oughts,
And I will pause in time to rhyme
A better time to come as I am taught
By your past philosophies of my time.

In time we can come to be set free
From all of our overbearing hostility,
And with what remains to be and see
Is a loving partnership in tranquillity.

Arrest me, and lock me up in your company
And with supervision I will abide to we
For a duration of elevation to a delegation
Of family supplication rather than separation.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment