Followers

Thursday, 22 June 2017

Full Of Woe

I am woefully missing you with woefulness,
And I was under needless psychotic duress,
And with my endeavours of illness
I was suffering immense stress.

Can you have a forgiving heart,
For my unsightly art of being apart
From my faculties, and I'll paint a picture
Of you and me being together for our forever.

I'm still loving your essence, a treasure
I do measure with time passing by, and as I cry
I wonder why you don't try to get in-touch with me,
A summons I'll work out in another era of being supplementary.

Years have passed, and I've been aghast with the past,
And what was not to last is my deteriorating sanity,
As I've been on a missionary task to ask
Heathens in a medical injustice vanity.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment