Followers

Monday, 19 June 2017

I Am Rational

I love to love,
And do so with a passion,
And with a shove,
I seek satisfaction.

A shove from others -
My sisters and brothers,
As they passionately glow
With a loving know.

I'm all alone in my home,
Except I'm with my dog, Sadie,
She has humanly grown
With nurturing sensibility.

I want to be with Clare,
As I passionately care,
She was a sense of sensation,
Enduring our duration supplication.

Life can suck at the best of times,
And as I like to write rhymes
To pass the time of day
While waiting for her to come and play.

I loved her rationality, sensibility,
And she loved indiscriminately so,
So I wanted her to adoringly know
That I no longer suffer from irrationality.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 19/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment