Followers

Thursday, 22 June 2017

I Know The Score

Certain figures can be aptly revealing
In what they are cunningly concealing,
As a summons can be remanding and appealing
If you are not stealing and/or are healing.

Criminality is rife, and life can be strife,
Mend your ways to free you from hostile spite,
And with might I will remand you in my custody
To be free from hostility, and to ask why try to pry.

I'm interested in how you are, and from afar
I will believe in you to leave hope's door ajar,
As I will be rallying with my reasoning
With peeking how you are blossoming.

Clare, I respectfully respect you so,
And I want you to know that I glow
In knowing the score - to help the poor,
And I implore to open a welcoming door.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment