Followers

Friday, 23 June 2017

I Will Adhere To My Near And Dear

I hope my daughter has a merry time
On her birthday, and she is inclined
To wish others well in kind to find
Reciprocal behaviour in being kind.

She is a treasure to behold in my thoughts,
And as I appreciate her pleasing oughts
With what ever endeavour I can muster
She will still be a measure of a master.

She governs with respect, and like an insect
She is small, yet stands tall in her aspect
Of being an individual, with a voice to be heard
And with my writing skills I will spread the word.

Her words are gentle and soft, and she holds aloft
Being trustworthy, and with her word she is heard
In being respectful, and honestly with integrity
She does express her feelings which are soft.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 23/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's lovely Thankyou dad you mean the world to us your poems are great lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so, my love. I love writing about my family - you are all an inspiration to my creativity positivity.

      Love your LOVE, Dad. Goodbye.

      Delete