Followers

Saturday, 24 June 2017

I'll Believe With You

I was diffident with your appeasement,
You was a source of merriment
To my complimentary commentary -
As I had to be complimentary.

I loved your essence of passion,
And with reciprocal supplication
I will muster to you being a master
Of your own destiny, preaching like a pastor.

Rich is life, and from strife
Be my common-in-law wife;
And we can spend a fortune
In a caring and sharing tune.

Sing along to worldly belong
And belong in the throng
Of believers believing
In what they are seeing.

Seeing is believing, come and see me
And experience tranquil tranquillity
As I am enriched in Biblical wisdom
And respect the teachings of King Solomon.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 24/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment