Followers

Sunday, 25 June 2017

It's True I Miss You

Clare, will you accept my sincere courtship;
I would greatly appreciate your friendship;
We can both share our struggling hardship
And with wit we can pick off what is stick.

Moses carried a staff, which performed,
He was well and wisely and truly informed
Of God's endeavour of storing up treasure;
So whatever you pleasure heed this measure.

I love you respectfully, and greatly
Will I hold you aloft, nice and soft,
As I am gentle and feeble with a needle -
This is what is to pass as I am feeble.

I am weak without your meek and sleek-self,
You showered me with eternal loving wealth,
I am tormented by your absence and abstinence
From sharing our pairing of endearing patience.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 25/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment