Followers

Friday, 23 June 2017

Love You More

I love the rest of my family similarly,
But I love my daughter more, and I implore
To other as sisters and brothers, to hopefully,
Understand the score of extreme loving to the core.

She is my life and means the world to me,
And with this shining love you will aptly see
Tranquillity in she and me, and hopefully to be
A testament of appeasement in feeling happily in glee.

I've been to see her today, and she does sway
My poetic way, and she adores my written scores,
As I am very heard and strong with a worldly belong
And I adore her being a modest part of this throng.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 23/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. :) Thanks again Dad this a nice poem love you so much my No1 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, my love. Love your LOVE. Bye.

      Delete