Followers

Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Prevailing Sailing

I am not in a rush, and I hush
What prevails, as in gales
Of force far greater, lush
Landscapes with plenty of wails.

In my land of make believe,
I do passionately grieve,
As I am to perceive
Of when I am to leave.

I want to wander in wonder
At creations awesome splendour,
And to create my own inner peace
Without the worrying of deceit.

Fly with me over valley and mountain,
And for sure I'll implore to maintain
Your sensibility to see in glee we,
And together we can endeavour precariously.

Life is precarious, and we can stumble
With a moan and grumble in the concrete jungle,
And as life passes by we can cry and sigh to why
Try being reckless in your ways with deny.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 20/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment