Followers

Sunday, 25 June 2017

To Negotiate A Debate

I would offer you a rose,
But I'm feeling morose
With how I am moralising
About how I am surviving.

I'm at a momentous degree
About a patronising she,
And while I remain lonely
Will she come to be with me.

Disregard your thoughtful negativities
And replace them with the positivities
Of how I will come to be, to see
Us together to not sever in three.

The Trinity is a blessed blessing
And the Spirit is thus stressing
That belief in a wreath is grief,
As the devil can take like a thief.

Be Christianly in your behaviour
And believe in the blessed Saviour
He understood what directive sign
Will free you from being blind
And to influence you in being kind.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 25/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment