Followers

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Uprising

I miss you terribly so,
And I wanted you to know,
That I love you still,
And am sorry I was ill.

You were a treasure to me,
And I wanted us to especially be
A pair experiencing tranquillity -
Come back to me and set me free.

Free from the hostility of others
As I believe we are all sisters and brothers,
But others don't believe in my philosophy,
So come and believe and be with me.

You can share your beliefs with I,
And we can both cry and sigh
At the suffering of Jesus by Romans,
A regrettable and unjust summons.

You mean the world to me and I am to be
A respectful site of worldly might
As I fight with a gripe of out of sight
Third world unsightly plight.

Share my thoughts and fight for injustice,
And we can share a fortune in bliss,
Come hither and alight my fire
An eternal erotic desire.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 14/06/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment