Followers

Sunday, 2 July 2017

A Tense Essence

You can rely on my reliable reliability,
And I will be vulnerable to your vulnerability
As you are susceptible with being humble
Expressing your essence about being stable.

I met you in in the psychiatric hospital
Where you had been delusionally mental,
I was instrumental to your well-being
And keen to open your eyes into seeing.

Seeing is believing, and what I'm conceiving
Is you understanding without denying
My prying; as I am under the influence
Of a commandeering intelligence.

I will stand tall infront of all
While still you stall a call,
Heed my greed of a nurturing need
To feed you with a planted seed.

Seeds grow to blossom and bloom,
Playing on you mind to groom
You into swaying my humble way
Of modestly coming out to play.

We can have fun with so much laughter,
As I can crack a joke like a jester;
Pick yourself up with a nip-and-tuck
Of a dissecting pluck of our luck.

We are respective birds of a feather
Who flocked and flied about together
Weathering the seasons in wonder
While expressing our expressive thunder.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 02/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment