Followers

Sunday, 16 July 2017

A While On Trial

I love your beautiful face,
You are pretty and seductive;
Will you be my saving grace
Making me more attractive.

I'm down with being blue,
Enduring not scoring
My goal, as you pursue
In misconceiving my saving.

I am a remedy not to ignore
As I can be a welcome relief
From you feeling sore
From suffering my grief.

Am I a source of ambivalence
With my trials of tribulation;
Will you judge me with patience
Addressing our separation.

I was not my considerate-self
Wrapped up in distress,
I was suffering ill-health
And was psychotically under duress.

But now I am perfectly well,
Not suffering being insane,
I was under a cursed spell
And had only myself to blame.

You were innocent of judgement,
And I am now back on track,
From my regrettable impairment
Of not wanting you back.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 16/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Andrew you express well the sighs of your heart.. lovely poems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so. I appreciate your nice comment. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. So, I am reading some of your stuff and I have to say... Im surprised. :)

    The string of words you put together are down-right gorgeous.
    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment. I like to rhyme. I like being creative and imaginative. I try and keep it up. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete