Followers

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

As One Together

Do you see my internal desire
Of you lighting up your fire -
Your warmth was comforting
Which was a tranquil blessing.

I am smitten with your passion,
An epithet of your character;
Will you make the right decision
Of adhering to your inner nature.

You loved with a decisive measure
Of thinking of me as a treasure,
I will not forget this bringing
Of a loving song worth singing.

You have a voice to make a choice,
And knowing that I am nice,
Will this temptingly entice
You to think rationally twice.

We could be a pair with a care
To humbly and modestly share
Our time lovingly together
For our respective forever.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 11/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, keep up the good work. You are an artist for
    sure. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so. I greatly appreciate your comment. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. To merge, completely accepting of the other, is a forever to find... Lovely words *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my forever is together with her. I try. Thank you for you comment, I greatly appreciate your kind sentiments. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete