Followers

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Don't Be Cold To Take A Hold

Clare do you still care
With the passionate flare
Of me being a treasure
Of your loving endeavour.

I miss and love your loving;
You was always giving,
And had a care for sharing
Which was endearing.

You instrumented me in a way
That plucked my strings to play
A melody of tranquility
With you being with me.

I sing a song of worldly belong,
And echo a chorus throng
Of becoming more loving
To me suffering being unbecoming.

Do you have a care not to stare
At what you might presume to beware,
As the unsightly are unjustly
A plight of gripe profanity.

I can be bad at how people make me sad
By tarnishing me with being mad,
But I have sincere intentions
Told with many mentions.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 15/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment