Followers

Sunday, 23 July 2017

Fond Memories

Do you still shed the odd tear,
Years have passed my dear,
I was a shoulder to cry on
And a clown full of fun.

I have fond memories to keep;
Some that make me weep,
As I cherish you so deep
Now a mountain so steep.

You are indeed a conquest
Justifying at what is best,
But I am now more not less
And was under hostile duress.

You was gentle and sweet
And also lovably meek,
You had a beautiful smile
That made my day worthwhile.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 23/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Read your amazing poetry.
    Really words poetically worth.
    More than words they are feelings.Thanks for sharing ! Plz keep it !
    Greetings from India :-)
    Byee and Take care !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. I agree with the above comment that your Poetry is more than mere words, but feelings expressed Poetically!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so. When it concerns poetry, I am an open book to read. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete