Followers

Sunday, 30 July 2017

Me And She A We

We have strong roots,
And wearing boots
We can tread carefully
On all of our believability.

You are being slow,
And I will still sow
A seed or two your way
Enticing you to play.

Will you be reciprocal
In how I am behaving,
You were sensational
In your misbehaving.

Are you misconceiving
In what I am believing,
That seeing is trusting
And caring and sharing.

You mean't the world to me,
And with sensitivity
I will adhere to us being a we
Together experiencing tranquility.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 30/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Evocative poem about relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Hope springs eternal, and when it comes to loving someone, is there any other way? Perhaps, but I still choose hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should never give up hope when it concerns a willing love. Thank you for your kind comment. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete