Followers

Monday, 31 July 2017

Notorious And Glorious

My friend, Peter, used to be notorious,
A street fighter mostly glorious,
He could be very vicious
In all seriousness.

He knew a clan who looked after him,
While he committed himself to sin,
But he since has trouble from within
And struggles with the battle to win.

He adores his respectful kin,
And cherishes his offspring,
He does sparingly bring
To the table being stable.

He is cared for by others
Like sisters and brothers,
He has had many lovers
Throughout his years.

He has now many fears
As he is getting on in years,
But he believes in the saviour
And now has respectable behaviour.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 31/07/2017

I wrote my friend a poem, and he asked me to write another one about him - so I have. He has been given a  year to live if he doesn't change his ways! He sadly struggles in life. God bless you Peter, you was a champion in your day!

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment