Followers

Friday, 21 July 2017

Sane And Stable

I still hear patronising voices,
And am subject to their choices
Of reprimanding me and my sanity -
Within reasoning as I am needy.

I've been to see the shrink,
Where it makes you rationally think
Of a stink that can take you to the brink
Of despair, as they seemingly don't have a care.

I have to wait in what was a debate
In how I was to passionately relate
That my detrimentally respective ills
Are because of sedating, strong pills.

I am sleeping way too much,
And am gravely out of touch
With reality, a gravity
Of my psychotic sanity.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 21/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.




2 comments:

  1. Sending Healing energies your way as you cope with your respective ills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your concern. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete