Followers

Monday, 3 July 2017

Shine Over My Rain

To Clare, try not to be down,
Raise your smile and frown
And cherish as a blessing
What I am stressing.

We were good together,
And for my forever
I will respectfully treasure
The shine and rain of your weather.

Whether or not you walk or trot
Back to see what is not forgot;
And as I plot and scheme
I let out a silent scream.

Come and see what you mean to me
And we can be insanely mad
With happily being glad
From you and me singularly becoming a we.

I forsake you not being awake
To take a hold of what you are told
That I have integrity and my sanity
Is not in jeopardy, as my thoughts are free.

Am I bitter-sweet in a palatable taste
Of grace or waste,  and in haste
I will weep as I am humbly meek
In offering you a treat of when we meet.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 03/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment