Followers

Saturday, 8 July 2017

Times Begun Under The Sun

Clare, I liked our walks within nature,
We enjoyed it in all of its splendour
Regardless of the unpredictable weather -
We have fond memories to remember and treasure.

You were vulnerable regardless of being stable
And I was able to comfort you while you felt feeble;
Conquering your soul was my goal to unfold
My transparency and empathy not cold.

I am warm with your comforting essence,
A presence that I will adhere with adherence,
You mean't the world to me, come and see
How we could come to be experiencing tranquility.

My being bold to have you told with a scold
Is on hold, as I am nurturing you being cold,
And as you shiver, think of the fever
That is dragging me under with you to remember.

You are stalling my calling of being together,
And as I ponder in wonder of this endeavour,
I will not stall to call you in phrases
Written in stages on numerous pages.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 08/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment