Followers

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

You Top I Am

Clare, are you meekly humble
Not to grumble in my jungle,
And like a lion I will champion
Believing in an earthly zion.

As a utopian I will stand firm
For the cause that I yearn
To be fruitful in giving
To the needy still aching.

Some are grieving a lifestyle
Without life being a trial,
As some have a poor upbringing
Which can resort to stealing.

Some transgress with having less
Suffering needless duress
At striving for what's best
Which can lead to an arrest.

We live in a materialistic world
Where people seek treasures,
Such as diamonds and gold
And other such pleasures.

Clare, be fair in your stare
At my strife of existing life,
And I will have a passionate care
Of seeing you as my wife.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 04/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment