Followers

Sunday, 13 August 2017

Being Productive With Being Constructive

Do you think I Am being expressively creative,
As I am constructive with being productive,
My verses of you I will write and type
With all of my God given might.

Are you being rationally sane
In what you might respectfully gain,
As I like honour In I name
And will not play the game of being insane.

I was mad, and you did make me glad,
But I was sad, and being a dad
I had responsibilities to honour
As I do savour my respectable behaviour.

You are adrift, and were I a boat
I would hold you aloft with a gloat
From my throat, that you are precious
And have never been pretentious.

I love you with all of my essence,
And without any pretence
I will truthfully adhere
To you being my near and dear.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 13/08/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment