Followers

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Feeling Blue Over You

I am terribly missing you,
I can’t help feeling blue;
You had a love so true.
You were all I desired
And I have never tired
Of pursuing you in a way
Of enticing you to play –
Come back to me I say.

You are my poetic endeavour,
And while I discover whether
You are still interested in me,
We will both possibly see
Peace and harmony tranquillity
In us coming to be a we.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 08/08/2017

A sonnet.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing at a person who has loved and lost only to hope to love again.

    Such beautiful words that I'm sure will resonate with many of us at some point in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have loved, lost and am looking to be found again. And thank you for thinking so. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete