Followers

Saturday, 5 August 2017

I Will Type And Write With All Of My Might

Am I being creatively constructive
In how I am poetically productive,
You are an inspiration in my endeavours
And are worth more than any treasures.

You are gold to behold being bold,
And were I bold I would have you told
For being lax in your facts about my texts,
As I am vexed being a suspect.

Am I on trial for being in denial
Of your guile for a while
While we were respectfully together
Enduring stormy weather.

I plead guilty for loving you,
Will your sentence hold true
To me feeling blue to pursue
You with greed to woo.

You would be a welcome relief
From suffering my grief
Of being apart from you
As I have feelings to renew.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 05/08/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment